No hot water out of combined tap

I have a joint hot/cld water tap in my kitchen (ground level) - I can get cold water but not hot water from the tap.
That hot water tap in the bathroom (upstairs) is working fine.
The valves in the hot water piping beneath the sink are in the OPEN position.
Any advice on what my problem might be?

Are you absolutely sure? See if you have any water pressure with the COLD valve shut off. (Those 6yr olds can be real trouble makers.)
On 17 Nov 2003 06:42:41 -0800, paul snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com (Paul Dunnachie) wrote:

Uhhhhhhhhh, maybe someone stold the water heater for that sink ?????