No hot water in bathroom

Woke up this morning to find that although water still runs from hot taps in bathroom (on sink and bathtub), water temperature is, at best, lukewarm and pressure seems lower. According to the boiler, the water pressure has dropped below one bar. Wondered whether this may have something to do with it although water from the the hot tap in kitchen is fast and hot. Does anybody have any ideas?
.........I am guessing you have a got water boiler, gas or oil, and not a electric hot water heater?.....is this correct?.........Where is the kitchen and also bath In relation to your boiler......distance? Ist, 2nd floor, etc. Also, is the cold water pressure okay in the bath and kitchen? Do you have a washer, or dish washer?.....is the hot water okay at these areas?
Have gas water boiler - Ariston MicroGenus. We live in a basement flat boiler is situated in kitchen right next to kitchen sink. Bathroom is opposite side of flat to boiler (approx 50ft), so the furthest it could be. Washing machine in kitchen is fine in terms of the hot water. Cold water pressure in kitchen is fine, in bathroom it is the same as hot.
Go to this site:
http://www.centralheating.co.uk/index.php?fuseaction=site.viewFile&id 37
and do the represurrising the water in system and also limescale cleaning.

Phil Mann wrote:

I'm having a little trouble distinguishing what you mean by "boiler".
In US homes we generally have seperate water heaters and boilers (although not always). The "boiler" heats water for heating the house and the "water heater" heats water for domestic water usage (like showering).
So, my first question would be, are you talking about a "water heater" or a "boiler"? And when you say it is "one bar lower", that is a bit confusing as well, except that would indicate the pressure on a boiler. Is that the case? What is the pressure reading?
Do you, by chance, have a mixing valve on your stool? The mixing valve mixes some hot water into the stool when it fills (to help stop condensation). If so, maybe the mixing valve is bad?