NICE recessed lights.

Hi,
I've been looking for recessed lights for my kitchen project. I've always liked Juno, but they don't have the kind of trim that we want in the finish that we want. So we'd like to look at other brands. Also, I've been seeing posts that say that Juno USED TO BE good and now not so much.
What are some of the other brands to look at that are high end, but not ridiculous?
Thanks,
Aaron

Juno, Lightolier, Halo, Wac, and probably every other manufacturer make more than one quality of fixture. I would recommend going to online catalogs to view the entire line, and when you get a chance, come back to your previous question regarding sub panel feeder, and clue us in