Nice polished wood floor, + rug. *Treacherous*. To prevent slipping, what?

Horrendously slippery.

Wife claims that the sticky under-carpet pad she's familiar with will harm the floor (the "valuable, beautiful wood floor"), and that I'll just have to learn to be careful when entering that room, that's all.

(Guests breaking necks? Nah, no worry, ...)

So, what to do -- that won't "harm" the wood floor?

(Especially nice if it doesn't cost an arm and leg ...)

Thanks!

David

Reply to
David Combs

Go buy a rubber mat. It won't hurt the floor and if the wife says otherwise tell her this is a special blend of reclaimed latex.

-- dadiOH _____________________________

dadiOH's dandies v3.0... ...a help file of info about MP3s, recording from LP/cassette and tips & tricks on this and that. Get it at

dadiOH

Somebody suggested a jute pad when I mentioned buying a non-slip pad a week or so back.

Bill Gill

Reply to
Bill

There are special sprays for this , at Ace or anywhere, maybe called No Slip spray

Reply to
m Ransley

Jute is good for wall to wall but it will slip on an area rug.

Reply to
m Ransley