Nexus 7-13 upgrade

lost my N7 and so i am considering buying on ebay a refurbished one that comes with ver 4.4 can I upgrade this to the latest 6.01, especially without any hassles?
On 8/2/2016 12:15 PM, Joe wrote:

Upgrade at your own risk. There's a known issue with Nexus 7 2013 tablets where recent updates bricked a great many of them, including mine. Lots of people are trying to find a solution, so far to no avail.
The rumor mill has Google coming out with a new version later this summer or autumn. You might want to bide your time and get that one. It is supposed to be manufactured by Google itself, instead of sourced out to a third-party manufacturer, as their previous tablets had been.