newel post

Anyone have any tricks and/or tips on installing a newel post? It's a new install in my basement reno. It looks kind of stupid just sitting at the end of the staircase (basement standard staircase). It's main job will be to hold the other end of the hand railing.
Edee Em
I know the truth is out there, but I like to stay in....