Newbie: Installing ceramic tile?

Hi everyone!
This is my first post in the group and I hope it won't be my last. I just ordered myself the "New Complete Do-It-Yourself Manual" from Readers Digest because of all the great comments I read about it and because it was strongly recommended by a friend of mine. Can't wait to see what's in there!
I am the recent owner of a duplex and I have a bunch of work to do in the upper appartment starting this saturday, for the upcomming two weeks. Among many other things, I will need to install ceramic tiles on the floor for the first time.
I'd like to know if there's a good website that will teach me what to do exactly. I don't know if that's included in the book I just ordered, but I will not be getting it in time for the job. If you have tips for me, don't hesitate to share them!
Thanks folks!
Carl
Carl Mercier wrote:

Have you got a Home Depot nearby? If so, they have classes on installing tile. Much better than a book or website.
Don
Don,
The nearest Home Depot is about 1 hour and a half from here (I'm in Canada, not as many HD than in the US). So basically, attending a class at HD is not possible for me (although it would be great!)
Thanks!
Carl
Don wrote:

Carl Mercier wrote:

Google... http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&q=how+to+install+tile&btnG=Googl e+Search
http://www.hankthetiledoctor.com /

I liked the HomeTime DIY guide here:
http://www.hometime.com/Howto/projects/ctile.htm
I also had a bunch of books and read some other sites, but HomeTime was my favorite.
Good luck :)
-- Jennifer
I'd look in the Yellow Pages under "tile" or "floors", and find a place that sells tile and the necessary tools & materials. I've been to two tile specialty stores over the years. In both cases, they were staffed by people who were enthusiasts about that specialty. I ended up NOT doing the projects I was thinking of, but the people I visited still provided some great advice.
message