New Years Resolution

I resolve to use twice as much WD-40.

- . Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

fool! just use the bigger hammer.

Reply to
Pico Rico

Baah, I'm trying to keep the economy sliding along.

- . Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

No, no, no! More duct tape!

Reply to
Gordon Shumway

LOL

Reply to
micky

That's for 2016, silly.

- . Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

You are not truly a DIYer if you don't have a large selection of hammers.

Reply to
Seymore4Head

Hi, I don't have one. Just carry on steady business as usual at my age. Happy new year. All the best and good health to you and yours.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

With a bunch of wire and a few other tools, I once found 3 hammers in one big dumpster, and an office building renovation site. . You make me wonder if he or they were demoting him/themselves.

I found about 100 pieces of insulated stranded wire from 2 to 4 feet long that I used mostly for tv antennas. Lasted about 25 years.

Reply to
micky

Or always fails...

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

More cowbell

Reply to
Kurt Ullman

I've been outed, again. I'm just a pretender.

- . Christopher A. Young Learn about Jesus

.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

I, myself, am a graduate from the Bigger Hammer School of Mechanics. You should see my hammer collection. My go-to hammer is a 2 lb short sledge. ;)

nb

Reply to
notbob

I want to learn Linux this year. I bought a new SSD and dl'ed Linux Mint

17.1. We'll see how it goes!
Reply to
wg_2002

Hi, Mint is one of easy to learn Linux. I use Mint and/or Ubuntu ocassionally tri-boot with W7.

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Yep, that's why I decided on Mint. It looks really easy to use and a lot of the reviews call it the "n00bs" version of Linux. Which is what I need haha. :)

Reply to
wg_2002

When I was pounding on the lower right rear control arm of the car that hit the curb, with a mini-sledge, one neighbor about 175 feet away could hear me banging while he was IN his house. I think he said somoene on the next block heard it too.

Reply to
micky