New Years Resolution

I resolve to use twice as much WD-40.

fool! just use the bigger hammer.
On 12/31/2014 6:09 PM, Pico Rico wrote:

sliding along.
On Wed, 31 Dec 2014 18:08:18 -0500, Stormin Mormon

No, no, no! More duct tape!
On 12/31/2014 6:35 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:

That's for 2016, silly.
On Wed, 31 Dec 2014 18:08:18 -0500, Stormin Mormon

LOL

On Wed, 31 Dec 2014 15:09:53 -0800, "Pico Rico"

hammers.
On 12/31/2014 7:15 PM, Seymore4Head wrote:

I've been outed, again. I'm just a pretender.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

I don't have one. Just carry on steady business as usual at my age. Happy new year. All the best and good health to you and yours.
On Wed, 31 Dec 2014 19:15:01 -0500, Seymore4Head

With a bunch of wire and a few other tools, I once found 3 hammers in one big dumpster, and an office building renovation site. . You make me wonder if he or they were demoting him/themselves.
I found about 100 pieces of insulated stranded wire from 2 to 4 feet long that I used mostly for tv antennas. Lasted about 25 years.

Or always fails...
but what they conceal is vital."

but what they conceal is vital.?

I, myself, am a graduate from the Bigger Hammer School of Mechanics. You should see my hammer collection. My go-to hammer is a 2 lb short sledge. ;)
nb
On Wed, 31 Dec 2014 18:08:18 -0500, Stormin Mormon wrote:

17.1. We'll see how it goes!
wg_2002 wrote:

Mint is one of easy to learn Linux. I use Mint and/or Ubuntu ocassionally tri-boot with W7.
On Thu, 01 Jan 2015 19:42:29 -0700, Tony Hwang wrote:

of the reviews call it the "n00bs" version of Linux. Which is what I need haha. :)

When I was pounding on the lower right rear control arm of the car that hit the curb, with a mini-sledge, one neighbor about 175 feet away could hear me banging while he was IN his house. I think he said somoene on the next block heard it too.