New Years?

Is it politically correct to use the term New Years? Or would "Happy Next Calendar Segment" the proper fraise? Certainly don't want to offend anyone's believes
Yeah! God forbid we offend anyone's beliefs, or culture or mother country, or choice of foods, or their warped ideas of right and wrong. If we come across someone performing genital mutilation on their daughter, or stoning their daughter or wife, don't try to help the hapless victim or inform the authorities. After all, it is their belief or cultural tradition and we must respect their right to do these things. Per

anyone's
You don't want to offend anyone who goes by the Julian, Hebrew, or Chinese calendars. You need to say "Happy Gregorian Calendar New Year". LOL

anyone's
I personally am offended by that...My ancestors were Gregorian and I don't want them depicted as nothing but "keepers of time" Please choose somebody else to pick on.. <BG>

Yeah, they wrote some nice chants too.

Easy chords to learn too.
--
Keith

Jimi wrote:

You're descended from Pope Gregory? Wow!

Yes I do. Happy Eristide.
Sacramento Dave wrote:

Hard to know, Joyous next fiscal accounting period maybe?
Then wouldn't you be offending people who start their fiscal year on July 1?

Next
anyone's

Consider that those people don't ASSUME that you either start your year on July 1, or are unspeakably evil.

snipped-for-privacy@nomail.invalid says...

Those who's fiscal new year is October 1 are the unspeakably evil ones. ;-)
-- Keith