New windows and blinds

I will soon be having new dual pane vinyl windows installed and will be getting some new venitian blinds. Should I order the blinds prior to the window installation? Would new windows change the size of the opening enough to cause the new blinds to not fit?

Hold off until the windows are installed. New windows require new trim and you need a precise fit. Doesn't apply if you are only replacing sashes, though. HTH
Joe