New water heater

Hello, I'm looking to cover up my outdoor lap pool and link it to my house. I'm currently looking for a heater that's most energy efficient but also very reliable. I'm also writing a blog on this but couldn't find much information http://www.swimmingpoolcost.org/ . I came across the Hayward heater but needed to get more input. Does anybody know of a reliable heater that's eco-friendly or where to look for information?
-------------------------------------
##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 341899 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
Add pictures here
✖

Instead of a heater, maybe you need a heat exchanger. http://www.energykinetics.com/additionalProducts.shtml
Plate Heater Exchangers Compact yet highly effective for heating, domestic hot water, radiant system isolation, snow melts, hot tubs and even swimming pools. Available in a variety of models.
Pool and Hot Tub Heating Start your pool season early! In the spring, summer and fall, System 2000 can heat your pool when it's not heating your home. Even with an EK-1 boiler your 35,000 gallon pool can be 20° warmer in about 2 days. And when the pool's warm enough, System 2000 can affordably keep it comfortable through the spring and into the fall.
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 22, 5:53�pm, Tai.Huynh.08_at_gmail_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (presence09) wrote:

Search eBay for tankless water heaters. I have one on my hotub and am very happy with it, The advantages are that you do not have to heat a whole tank of water and the burner only goes on when you turn the circulating pump on, providing instant hot water. Engineman
Add pictures here
✖
presence09 wrote:

Could you explain what you mean by "I'm looking to cover up my outdoor lap pool and link it to my house." I can't figure out what you mean. Thanks EJ in NJ
Add pictures here
✖
presence09 had written this in response to http://www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Re-New-water-heater-360902-.htm : Thanks for the info guys. That was quick!
My outdoor pool is quite close to the side of my house. Instead of just building a separate building. I think it's more convenient for our purpose to build also a corridor so that we wouldn't have to walk outside the house at all.

Cost</a>. I came across the

##-----------------------------------------------## Delivered via http://www.thestuccocompany.com/ Building Construction and Maintenance Forum Web and RSS access to your favorite newsgroup - alt.home.repair - 341912 messages and counting! ##-----------------------------------------------##
Add pictures here
✖
On Feb 22, 7:53 pm, Tai.Huynh.08_at_gmail_dot snipped-for-privacy@foo.com (presence09) wrote:

Solar is the most efficient, or use AFUE rating for boilers and EF rating for HW tanks which are the least efficient way to go. www.heatinghelp.com is where boiler people are. www.energystar.gov is all ratings of equipment. alt.energy.homepower is solar info. Boilers can go to 98%, Tanks maybe only 83% for Ng. Tankless to maybe 93%. A boiler should last longest. Even a few solar panels added on would cut costs alot. Is house heated with a boiler now.
Add pictures here
✖