New Wagner sprayer

http://www.qvc.com/asp/frameset.asp?aol_refer lse&msn_referlse&nest=http://www.qvc.com/scripts/detail.dll?item=V22676 !tplTAIL!ref=CJ8&ref=CJ8&cm_ven=SHOPPINGFEED&cm_cat=HOME%20IMPROVEMENT&cm_pla=HOME%20PROJECTS&cm_ite=V22676
I also saw this sprayer on infomercial used on kitchen cabinets and other things where the spray head could be changed to a different colors without cleanup in-between. The paint result looks impressive on the infomercial - but we all know most don't work once you've taken it home. In any case, has anyone used one and wish to comment, good or bad? I had an old Wagner and it was a PITA - loud buzz box that sputters paint hope they corrected this by now.
From reports on the brand name, if it sounds too good to be true ... Haven't you already plowed this row?