New Units

Good evening all... I need some solid advice. I am in the process of requesting proposals to replace my existing heat pump and air handler. I have proposals coming for:
Carrier - 38 ydb York - ETS Stealth Lennox - HPX19 Trane - XL19i
Each of these manufacturers have similar premium products. ie the 2-stage units.
What is a good, reliable, product ?? Is there a particular brand that I should stay away from ?

for:
buy which ever one has common parts (found at any local hardware store) instead of buying one that you will have to order parts (only from their Co.) that "is" where it matters.

If I gave you a quarter, would you go out and buy a clue? Please?
Thanks.

coming
In Sept 2002 I replaced my old Carrier Heat Pump with a Xi13 Trane which cost me a little more than $5,000; and I soon got tired of the Thump at the end of each cycle. Then I moved 6 months later; and the new house has a 4 year old Rheem heat pump which cost $2,100 ( I saw the invoice!) and NO Thump! I will never again buy any of the overpriced over-hyped units mentionned above! RHEEM if it keeps up the same quality will be my only choice in the future!!!
Florida
.