new unbelievable incompetent hd ex door install news

I checked the screws they used in the hinge at the jam. length 1/2" except maybe one 1" 1/4 " one on the top two hinges Almost all the 1/2" screws were striped.
So I switched them out with 1" 1/4" all the way around.
We're these guys deliberately humpin' the job.?

No one could be that incompetent to save a few pennies. I'd say they simply had no clue as to what they were doing. They probably had installed an interior door or 3 and thought that exterior doors were just the same. A tiny glimmer of thought may have crossed their mind as they struggled this much heavier door unit into place but nahhh, a door is a door right?