New toilet

Anybody tried those new water saver toilets the one with a piss button and a shit button?
--
LSMFT

Those who would give up Essential Liberty

I got a self install conversion kit for I believe $80. Too much money, it'll never pay back, but it works fine. More info upon request.
--
Best regards
Han

Take the flapper valve, nip a hole in the bulb at the high side, and then hold down for a longer flush.

Brother has one - worked fine 'till the control cable came apart. AWFULL expensive parts. He repaired it with a cable end from a bicycle of some sort.

That's what I put in mine when I rebuilt it a few weeks ago.