New toilet

Anybody tried those new water saver toilets the one with a piss button and a shit button?

Reply to
LSMFT

LSMFT wrote in news:HsD%o.54233$ snipped-for-privacy@newsfe14.iad:

I got a self install conversion kit for I believe $80. Too much money, it'll never pay back, but it works fine. More info upon request.

Reply to
Han

Take the flapper valve, nip a hole in the bulb at the high side, and then hold down for a longer flush.

Reply to
Michael B

Brother has one - worked fine 'till the control cable came apart. AWFULL expensive parts. He repaired it with a cable end from a bicycle of some sort.

Reply to
clare

That's what I put in mine when I rebuilt it a few weeks ago.

Reply to
clare