New tires and wheels for a child's wagon

I have a Radio Flyer Steel and Wood All-Terrain Wagon (model #32).
The tubes keep losing air but Harbor Freight doesn't have tubes with 'bent' valves. Even if I could find the right tubes, I don't know how to remove the old tubes and install the new ones.
I'm thinking it might be easier and cheaper to buy new tires, wheels and tubes but Radio Flyer's "wheel kit" is very pricey.
The tires are 10" in diameter; the sidewalls say "4.10/3.50 - 4"; the axles are 1/2-inch in diameter; and the hubs are offset.
Where else can I buy tires, wheels and tubes to replace the factory ones?
On 4/26/2014 7:13 PM, gary wrote:

doesn't have tubes with 'bent' valves. Even if I could find the right tubes, I don't know how to remove the old tubes and install the new ones.

buy new tires, wheels and tubes but Radio Flyer's "wheel kit" is very pricey.

say "4.10/3.50 - 4"; the axles are 1/2-inch in diameter; and the hubs are offset.

to replace the factory ones?

Tried Ebay and Amazon for tubes? Your local tire and battery shop should have someone who can do this. Bring the kid along, chance of a better price.
--
.
Christopher A. Young

This is the standard size for tyres/wheels for garden carts etc, sold locally by Princess Auto at about $19 each, but I recently bought five for $7 each on special.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/radio-flyer-wagon-tires
Homemade Redneck tire sealant, some cheap latex caulking and windshield washer fluid. You mix some up and get in the tube anyway you can. I use an old plastic squeeze bottle of some kind, usually an old mustard squeeze bottle and drill the end out just big enough to tightly fit over the valve stem. Remove the valve stem valve, squirt the stuff into the tube (I'd guess a 1/2 cup per tire ought to be plenty), put the valve steam back in, air it up and roll it around. Works great for the kid's bikes. I was skeptical but this has solved the flat tire problem on the kids' bikes. http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?35546-cheap-redneck-home-made-tire-sealant-for-retro-grouches Also looks like Amazon has new tubes like you're needing, (Amazon.com product link shortened)98580009&sr=1-3&keywordsnt+valve+stem+tube There is also foam fill available, or you can buy premade tire sealants it depends on how much you want to spend and which way you want to go. The smaller tires can be the devil sometimes getting them on and off the rims.
What is meant by "Hub Width" and "Hub Offset" and how do I measure them?