new sundeck steps help

Hi all We have new sundeck stairs (13 of them) Pressure treated lumber. I would like to paint them grey to match our house. What kind of paint would I buy? Also is there any paint to help them be less slippery in wet weather? Thanks in advance.
I just used Cabots on my deck. They have transparent stains so you can see some of the grain of the wood, or solid stains. It depends what you want.