New side by side what is the best ?

Looking for a new side by side fridge. What is the best brand and the most reliable in the 1000.00 - 1500.00 price range? thanks Gary
Consumer Reports just rated them. A GE is the best buy but you need to check the issue for the exact model number. It is brand new and some stores still are selling old stock.

Hi,
None!!...and I am not kidding!...over engineering has made SxS refrigerators big time trouble makers :(
You can see some consumers opinions from below.... http://www.epinions.com/hmgd-Large_Appliances-All-Refrigerators-Side_by_Side
Most ( all? ) have some electronics in them....esp the GE!!...an extended warranty is a good idea!!
jeff.
I like mine, I HAVE the GE they recommend, it DOES have electronics and I DID get the extended warranty, got several appliances in one day and it made the warranty cheaper, a washer/dryer/dishwasher/oven/frigate from Best Buy, no problems yet.