New Shower Door

I installed a 60" Tub/Shower Surround into a bathroom that has Sloped Ceiling(Sloping down toward the back of the tub. I need to find/make a shower door that will fit this sloped ceiling so the water doesn't get outside the tub. A shower rod & curtain won't work since the rod wouldn't go all the way to the back of the tub. ANy suggestions here or are there products available?

Here are a couple low-res shots of the tub from my cellphone. http://24.210.212.190/pub/tub1.jpghttp://24.210.212.190/pub/tub2.jpg Thanks In Advance,

-a12vman

Reply to
a12vman

How tall is the lowest portion of the slanted part?

-Tim

Reply to
Tim Fischer

Actually a curtain would work fine, there is very little water splashing about at the far end. This makes the most sense since I think most tub doors slide, which woudn't work here. If you are really nervous about the water, you could build a little plexi or glass section for just the sloped part, filling the rest with curtain.

Reply to
yourname