New shop vac?

I'm in the market for a new shop vac. Is there a particular make & model anyone can suggest? Don't know if Shop Vac is better than Craftsman is better that Ridgid etc. I'll use it for general maintenance cleanup, some construction junk (drywall dust, sawdust, general filth) etc., probably not wet. I'd like one with at least 15' of hose.
TIA
Dan
"AJScott"

Mine is working well, too. More sucking power is good. You need to clean the filter pretty often, though, which I think is the case with all of these things. I just smack mine against the inside of a garbage can outside a few dozen times.
They sell a ~20 foot hose extension kit with some adapters for, I believe, about $20.
- Nate

That's a brilliant idea - I'll have to hit up a local wash to try my luck (no.. not the 3am option - theives are punks).
Andrew.

not
They all SUCK.