New Sears Elite Microwave with shuttle tray feature...constantly jumping the track

anyone heard any problems with this new design? Mine's giving me fits. It's only 2 months old, and I'm on my second set of moving parts - it keeps jumping the track when the oven gets warm. I'm afraid it's a bad design. The turntable goes round and round, AND back and forth. It would be neat, if it just worked.
We're having exactly the same problem with ours but haven't yet had anything replaced. I was about to try to make contact with Sears about it.
Perce
On 12/02/05 08:41 pm Steve Henderson tossed the following ingredients into the ever-growing pot of cybersoup: