New rules:

Unless itís a very, basically, common part donít even try to buy it from your local hardware store or supplier anymore because they will not have it. There is too much competition from the internet and it just doesnít pay for stores to keep stock of any part that isnít the most common. No I didnít just find this out, but I did just find out that, recently, it has gotten A LOT worse.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
Unless itís a very, basically, common part donít even try to buy it from your local hardware store or supplier anymore because they will not have it. There is too much competition from the internet and it just doesnít pay for stores to keep stock of any part that isnít the most common. No I didnít just find this out, but I did just find out that, recently, it has gotten A LOT worse.
}}}}
Part of the problem for the local hardware store is the big box stores get a deal on inventory called 'pay on sale' which means they have NO carry cost for inventory.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ
The new rules are that
a) the subject line is to be used to convey some idea of what the post is about, not simply to post a mindless or empty word or short indeterminate phrase.
b) the person known as "recyclebinned @ gmail.com" is to be acknowledged here as a fool, buffoon, and moron.
Add pictures here
‚úĖ