new room new wiring question

I just built a new room in my house and ran the wiring, and now I am wondering if I did it right. I havent put up the drywall yet so I can still make changes, I am using the right type of wires but I want to make sure the way I have the room wired will still give power to the outlets even when the light switch is off.
Its very simple diagram to read
Thanks in advance
Neall
That is exactly the kind of question your Building Inspector can answer. And if it's OK, he'll sign your Occupancy Certificate.
Neall wrote:

No it won't work. How could it? In all seriousness, if you can't figure this out, you should not be doing wiring. I am not being sarcastic, it is just soooo sooooooo simple that it suggests you might be doing other things wrong that are dangerous.
Of course, I have no idea what a merret is, so what do I know!?

I don't remember ever knowing so little about electricity that I would have thought those receptacles weren't switched.

A French Wirenut?

Mark Lloyd

an obvious way to find out is to try it out?
if you've wired as per your schematic, with the switch interrupting one side of the lights and outlets, the switch will obviously control both the lights and the outlets.
Or is this simply a weak trolling attempt?
lee