New refrigerator

Page 2 of 2
On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 21:59:06 -0700, "cat rancher"
:Ours is shot. Any suggestions on how to find a good one? :I'm kind of interested in one with a freezer on the bottom :or without a freezer at all... is that weird? : Guess this is pretty old, but I'll comment. I was in same position 5 years ago and bought one at Sears. They said they'd deliver it in 2-3 weeks! Meantime I find an Amana (they made the Sears too) at an indy appliance store selling for less, just as good and 1-2 day installation. Of course, I cancelled my Sears order and went with the indy. It's got the freezer on the bottom (one of my requirements), and has been trouble free.
Whirlpool or Kenmore made by Whirlpool