New pressure washer recommendations

My crappy Karcher Bumble Bee (electric 1400 PSI) is starting to leak real bad. It runs every few seconds when not spraying and is starting to cut in and out when spraying. So I'd like to replace it with a gas unit. I see Costco sells a 3000 PSI gas Karcher for $469 CDN or I can get a Neiko Tools

3000 PSI gas for $379 CDN. The Neiko Tools unit is only 5.5 HP no name engine. The Karcher is a 6.5 HP engine. The Karcher seems to be the way to go, but I suppose the accessories are the same crappy quality as the electrics?

I also want a standard Quick Connect coupler for the wand so I can change it for a gutter cleaner. It not obvious what connectors the unit comes with. Any ideas?

Reply to
Bill Stock