NEW OUTLET DESIGN APPROVED BY NEC - outlet1.jpg (0/1)

People have been complaining that the "face" on standard 15amp outlets looks scared. Therefore the NEC has approved a new design. See attached photo.
snipped-for-privacy@myoffice.com wrote:

Attachments sent to posts to this newsgroup won't come through. Please post a link to what you're describing, even if it's a joke....
Jeff
--
Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

Actually, they come through fine...

On Thu, 1 Apr 2004 20:48:54 -0500, "*CBHVAC*"

Only if your ISP lets it happen!
snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

And mine doesn't appear to!
But, thanks for clueing me in that some ISPs might...
(Reminds me of..."Some girls will and some girls won't, but Dynamite.")
Jeff
--
Jeff Wisnia (W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)