New (No 2nd hand) Smoking Booth Fits Any Room Biz Opportunity

Hello,

Recently, I have modified a custom fabrication design I had done, into an indoor smoking room. It fits conveniently into the corner of practically any room. Sets up quickly to provide a very low-cost, totally secondhand smoke free area in any home, or business. I am curious as to the demand for such a thing.

The original prototype has been built. My new improved design is about two-thirds the price of the original. I think a bare bones model, without exterior paint, could possibly wholesale for as low as $450. If I get any encouragement, I will build this second prototype, and be able to send a video of it to interested prospects. This is a patentable invention, vented by a quiet exhaust fan, free standing, with flowing curves, and a perfect surface, easily paintable to match the home's wallcolor. If a sound system was installed, it should be conductive to good acoustics, doubling as a listening room.

I am the inventor of many things, with three US patents. Although I am quite busy with several other projects, I can't help but think that my easily installed smoking booth could be a good money maker. I guess what it all boils down to is; Whether some able people, with the entrepreneur spirit, want to consider working with me on this project.

The person that I showed the first draft to suggested marketing to motels, and hotels, for use in nonsmoking rooms, when the smoking rooms were rented out, or, for families with kids, (and a smoking parent).

I don't know if there are any applicable codes for the whole USA, with each state and county having their own rules, but I think we might be able to meet the Canadian government's specifications for around US $600., wholesale.

Some other potential uses/markets;

  • Artist's room, with an efficient, and broad range of light control. A locking system would keep children out of poisonous materials.
  • Meditation, study, or seclusion room.
  • Storeroom/workroom for unpleasant odors like diaper pails, cat box, nail polish, or projects for small parts paint booth, whatever.
  • "Other," for unique individuals, many other more obscure uses, The list is growing.

I am seeking a major investing partner, (hopefully from here in CA), with whom I would split my profits equally, and distributors/regional partners, outside of Southern California.

These regional partners would get the lion's share of the split, provided they could fund their own inventory, and expenses. These "authorized distributors" could provide paid installation, and profit additionally by matching the paint, and providing extras like wood veneer, speaker systems, fancy lighting, custom features, etc.

Thank you for reading my post! Comments; pro, con, advice, whatever, WELCOMED. If you include your phone number, I will call you. Let's bounce some ideas around. Ginvent

Reply to
Ginvent1

Quit smoking that illegal stuff you have smoke on the brain, Id never use it , Id go out in -30 or rain.

Reply to
m Ransley

You could put a bar in it , rent movies even a restruant and a bed, hell even supply a hooker.

Reply to
m Ransley