new nieghbor..cat pooh problem

Page 2 of 2
pepper works too. and its not very expensive. and its not toxic. dollar store is a good place for this too.
buy a big cheap container and sprinkle it around.
randy

Fi-shock.
KJ1 wrote:

caught.. then take them to the next town and let them go... bet they will not come back.....if might take a while, but in time they will be gone.... unless an old lady in the neighborhood starts feeding them, then you will never get rid of them until she passes on and they no longer have a place to eat...
KJ1 wrote:

http://www2.yardiac.com/long.asp?item_id 5&promo=google
Thanks to all for the links, et.
I have decided to go with the product that sprays the animal if it comes on my property.
I came to this decision, because I am not ready for a fence, and from all of your replies, I made a guess that it is not the cat, and not the deer doing this. There are 2 dogs that like to come out and run around, but only one that I see unattended. If I see it again, I will take a pic and ask the kids in the area who's dog it is. Reguardless, I hope that the water spray will do the job, as I had to pick up another pile of pooh Thur. morning. YUK!!!
Anyway, I will post how it goes, and thanks again for your repies, as I do believe it helped me to see what the true problem is.
God bless, KJ
P.S. By the way, Curt, that link:
http://www2.yardiac.com/long.asp?item_id 5&promo=google
is not working. If you can tell me what the product is, or check on the link, I would appreciate it.
Thanks.
God bless, KJ
Murder the dog. Please. Dog owners have been getting away with this nonsense for way too long.