New marking tool

I've bought a lot of tools from Lee Valley, but they have a marking tool that is a "must have" for any home handyman that wants to do accurate work. Mine should arrive next week.
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.aspx?c=2&pQ633&cat=1,42936
At first I was annoyed, and thought this was just an advertisement posing as a person's post... but I went to link, and that is one remarkable tool.
It is an absolute must have, I recomend all check it out, make sure you check out the specs on page 2 of listing.
Ed you know I respect you, but what everyone should get forst is International Mechanical Code, National Fuel Gas Code, National Electrical Code, and International Residential Code. Most contractors do not follow them, if more homeowners knew what was in them they would be better off doing their own work, or know what the contractors really are SUPPOSED to be doing. I study them all frequently, and follow each one. It would also make homeowners do things properly without a contractor.
--
Bob Pietrangelo
snipped-for-privacy@comcast.net