New Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Choice

I just installed new cabinets in my kitchen. Should I use all knobs, all handles or a combination of knobs for the doors and handles for the drawers? I plan on selling this house and was wondering what most people prefer.
On Mon, 30 Jun 2008 10:51:09 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@msn.com wrote:

I wondered about this when I recently remodeled my kitchen. I watched a lot of home improvement shows on TV and always paid attention when they showed kitchen cabinets.
I decided that there is no set rule. Sometimes the cabinets had knobs only, sometimes knobs and handles.
I used knobs and handles.

Whatever SWMBO wants..I used knobs on the cupboards and handles on the drawers