New Kitchen Cabinet Hardware Choice

I just installed new cabinets in my kitchen. Should I use all knobs, all handles or a combination of knobs for the doors and handles for the drawers? I plan on selling this house and was wondering what most people prefer.

Reply to
powersdov

I wondered about this when I recently remodeled my kitchen. I watched a lot of home improvement shows on TV and always paid attention when they showed kitchen cabinets.

I decided that there is no set rule. Sometimes the cabinets had knobs only, sometimes knobs and handles.

I used knobs and handles.

Reply to
Kuskokwim

Whatever SWMBO wants..I used knobs on the cupboards and handles on the drawers

Reply to
Rudy