New Kitchen

Our new kitchen was delivered yesterday and my dear, sweet, wonderful husband, Jim will be installing it. We got a wonderful price for washed oak and since I didn't want solid wood, it matches the rest of my furnishings, which is great because in a mobile there is no separation between kitchen and living room.

It is so beautiful!

MoM

Reply to
MoM

You didnt want "solid wood" so its hollow.

Reply to
m Ransley

Hmmm, Hollow wood furniture?

Reply to
Tony Hwang

I don't see how bamboo or wicker cabinets could be very functional

Reply to
John

Hmm, Good air circulation!

Reply to
Tony Hwang

Well, theyr'e using bamboo for floors, so, bamboo cabinets should look really nice. Maybe with white solid surface counters and mirrors on the top of them reflecting Xmas lights up to the ceiling!

Banty (tee hee)

Reply to
Banty

Har har. Of course it's hollow or I wouldn't have anywhere to put things!

MoM

Reply to
MoM

The doors and fronts are solid wood and end panels are plywood with washed oak veneer. Why pay for solid wood when it's not necessary?

Reply to
MoM

which look way better than they wear

Reply to