New Kitchen

Our new kitchen was delivered yesterday and my dear, sweet, wonderful husband, Jim will be installing it. We got a wonderful price for washed oak and since I didn't want solid wood, it matches the rest of my furnishings, which is great because in a mobile there is no separation between kitchen and living room.
It is so beautiful!
MoM
You didnt want "solid wood" so its hollow.
m Ransley wrote:

Hmmm, Hollow wood furniture?

I don't see how bamboo or wicker cabinets could be very functional
--
John

John wrote:

Hmm, Good air circulation!

Well, theyr'e using bamboo for floors, so, bamboo cabinets should look really nice. Maybe with white solid surface counters and mirrors on the top of them reflecting Xmas lights up to the ceiling!
Banty (tee hee)

which look way better than they wear

Har har. Of course it's hollow or I wouldn't have anywhere to put things!
MoM

The doors and fronts are solid wood and end panels are plywood with washed oak veneer. Why pay for solid wood when it's not necessary?