new home flooring survey

Are you considering buying a new home? Have you thought about the flooring that your new home will have and what your options are? We are two undergraduates at Carnegie Mellon University doing an entrepreneurship research project on home flooring and buying behaviors. We are thinking about starting a flooring company and are trying to do some market research. Help us out by filling out this 30-second survey!!
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?uQ394686423
And I have some property to sell in Florida...

30 seconds: $138/hr first hr or part thereof. Send money, I'll do the survey. You'll understand this eventually - it's not just a smart answer but rather information you need.