New Harbor Freight Multifunction Tool

Page 2 of 2

Well I'm moving end of the month to a state that has no HF's. Better jump on it. Print coupon. Put in van.
Red Green wrote:

Why would you move to such a horrid place?
The following places don't seem to have a HF store.
South Dakota Vermont New Hampshire Maine Alaska Hawaii
And, of course, D.C., American Somoa, Guam, Federated States of Micronesia, the Marshall Islands, Northern Marianna Islands, Puerto Rico, Virgin Islands, Patagonia, Rhodesia, and a few other places Obama campaigned.

Back to Vermont...1k miles north. Ughhh! Long story, very long.
They do mail order. Used to be 5.95 handling per order, and "free shipping" over $50.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Yea but sometimes you need to drop one once to see how it bounces before buying.
I like the free flash lights (obviously). Plenty bright enough to be useful. I've found to put a spot of vaseline on the tail cap threads. And use real alkaline batteries. (did I type that before?) If the light goes in a coat pocket or tool box, I'll usually put the battery pack in backwards. I've had the tail cap switch bumped on, before.
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

Sounds like you are in a retirement community near Orlando

I bought an imitation Dremel from HF and later a friend reinstalled my front door locks for me after the hospital lost my keys (etc.) and I couldn't wait until people with copies got home. After he did that, the slam lock wouldn't work. The ImiDremel worked well to grind the plate out a little bit so the door would latch and lock with that lock. I probably need a new stone though.
No... me! I've not yet bought one. Not sure I've ever needed such a gadget. I said that about Dremel tool, and now find them totally useful. So....
--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus