New granite - is this acceptable

Reply to
celticsoc

Exactly. When our house was new 20+ years ago our cultured marble bath top had some kind of similar defect which I put on the punchlist. When we reinspected I couldn't find the defect, couldn't find any defects, so I thought they had replaced the whole top but they said the just repaired it. It's still not "findable".

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Ditto. Caulk is not an "acceptable substitute."

Reply to
SteveB