New General Electric stove

Weird problem. Just noticed today.
This stove is a gas range top and gas oven. Also has electronic ignition.
The left rear burner isn't working. When looking at it closer the reason the left rear burner isn't igniting is because the ignition spark is firing up on the right front burner.
Anybody have any ideas?
Mine fires on ALL burners at the same time, not just the one you want to light. Yours needs adjustment, call the store who sold it to you, to fix it.

Almost all gas ranges will ignite all 4 burners when it's on 'start'.
Make sure the ceramic cover on the burner is set correctly; if it's off a little, it can prevent the gas from going where it should and igniting -- do you smell gas when you try and light it?

Maybe I missed more then I thought, including what the first response said. Will check.