New garage

Page 2 of 2

You were looking for vague information? That explains the vague question. I know that when Bugs Bunny draws a picture of a nail on a wall, he can hang his hat on it, but you, well, you need a real nail and real numbers to hang your hat on.
BTW, not for nothing, around here you couldn't get someone to build you a garage for $6900 if you bought the materials. The concrete delivery alone would be over 700 bucks.
I hope I am not busting up the vague parade, but if you want a reality check get a basic set of garage plans with some detail and bring them to your local building supply yard. Most of them have free estimating estimating take-off services...if they think you're real and not...ummm...vague.