New furnace & a/c estimates

trane Xli14 outdoor AC unit, trane XL80 100000 BTU furnace. Includes duct cleaning, haul away and running a 20 feet refrigeration line

Is $6000 reasonable - give or take upto 300$

Thanks peejay

Reply to
peejay

"peejay" wrote

I'd worry about why he is so cheap.....

Reply to
Red Neckerson

I got an bid of 5400 for replacing my old equipment with the Trane XLi14, 3 ton. I wanted an variable frequency drive in the air handler. My unit was a heat pump. Phoenix AZ.

Reply to
SQLit

This is Turtle.

For a Trane like this would be as the following;

$6K for a Trane like this installed correctly and everything installed perfectly is pretty cheap or low price.

$6K for a Trane like this just thrown in and no ideal for detail was concidered is a pure rip off and exstremely high price to pay.

The price is just a small thought as to getting a good running system. The installer can make or break a good running system. LOOK AT THE INSTALLER FOR A GOOD HVAC SYSTEM IN YOUR HOME.

TURTLE

Reply to
TURTLE