New fun Tool

Has anyone seen or used this tool http://tinyurl.com/lhvvm .
It just looks too cool for words. I wish I was back it construction just so I could tear something apart with it.
Everything has already but torn out in my house :-(
all in one tools usually cannot last long my E-mail is snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com! Cliff Hartle wrote:

Our parts person bought one for my crew. It is stout. It has worked well for pulling gun nails out the concrete floor. I would not have bought one and I'm not quite ready to recommend it. No negative comments. ______________________________ Keep the whole world singing . . . . DanG (remove the sevens) snipped-for-privacy@7cox.net

Hey Cliff: Where do you live? I will BUY you one of these if you'll come to my house and tear out the rest of the stuff that needs to be torn out. I'll buy you whatever you want to play with to put the stuff BACK IN, too! What do you say?Liz