New Front Porch Railing

I am going to remove my old wood railing that encloses my front porch area.

I am going to install vinyl.

How can I install brass house numbers on the vinyl posts?

If I nail them on, could I split the vinyl? If I glue them on, what type of glue should I use that will also allow me to remove the house numbers at some stage when they deteriorate and need to be replaced?

Many thanks.

Kate

Reply to
Kate

I'd use screws

Reply to
Ed Pawlowski

on 8/28/2009 4:41 AM (ET) Kate wrote the following:

Those brass house numbers usually come with brass screws to attach them. Use the screws. On plastic fencing, all attachments are made with screws.

Reply to
willshak