New from HUD: Rehabbing Flooded Houses

Just got an email re this. Looks interesting. Handbook on rehabbing flooded homes with what appears to be an emphasis on work practices. Now if I just had the time for reading ....
http://www.huduser.org/publications/destech/Rehab_Flood_Houses.html
Welcome to hurricane season, I guess.
Pat.

Content looks basic. e.g. be careful going into the house. OTH, it does seem to bring together information useful in the work.

Common sense isn't common any more ...

I'm on a local list of people who get called out if there's been a massive rainstorm and premises need checking. I think I'll use the document as the starting point for a checksheet - to be printed and laminated. Now where did I put that scuba-diving pen :-)