New Flat under construction...

Hello
I recently purchased a new flat (5th floor) which is under construction stage (2nd floor). So I thought I would take certain inputs from this group so that I may not miss out certain minute things which we may be facing on a daily basis.
So I want suggestions from your end so that I can prepare myself since it is in initial stage.
I am trying to refer things like 1) Where should I keep my refrigerate 2) Which side the sink should be 3) Where I shpuld plan my Computer System 4) What should I do in order to check my cracks in the initial coat of paint...
I think you got the points...
Looking forward to your suggestions
Thanks
Krishna

Your kidding right?
Not knowing the floor plan makes any constructive comment IMPOSSIBLE.
kitchen shoiuld be a work triangle, each point should pooint to one of these locations, stiove, fridge, sink. sinks are usually at a window.
prewire several places you might like for computer, like the living room and a spare bedroom. just run cables and leave with blank covers, it doesnt cost much.
make certain they prime before finish coat