NEW DIY hints site

I would like to know from everyone who is involved in this group if they would find a website with visual downloadable videos or ezines with everyday answers to diy problems, ie how to fit a lock properly, or put up a shelf correct or hang a heavy mirror. I would love to no what your take on this would be.
all response is a great help
toby b
On Jan 29, 11:15 am, snipped-for-privacy@bowyer77.fsnet.co.uk wrote:

Are You going to host one? Go for it..Just keep the spammers out and Your own money making schemes to a minnimum or it will be as usefull as titts on a fish....Let Us know when it's up and running.. Dean

cheers mate, will do.