new copper plumbing questions

We have a mobile home which we just had re plumbed with copper. With all the flux and solder used how long does it take for the lines to clean out? I asked about this when thy finished up and was told not to drink the water for 3 or 4 days, and of course run the water from faucets as often as possible. I also had installed a drinking water filter and spigot. How effective is the filter for this? I also have an aquarium which I do approx. a 25% water change per week and wondering how long I'm going to have to buy bottled water for this? Any advice and comments appreciated. Thanks. -- Paul snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com "You can make it foolproof, but you can't make it Damned foolproof."
With modern plumbing approved materials (solder), you should be able to flush once and it should be fine. With the old lead solder it was more of a problem.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math

This is Turtle.
Say the same as Speed and Joseph for they got it nailed down.
TURTLE
"You can make it foolproof, but you can't make it Damned foolproof."