New condo

Years ago there was an appliance store I used to go to. In the basement they had every part you could possibly need for your old junker.
A number of years ago the building was converted to condos and a friend of mine bought one. I normally don'[t care much for condos but this one was absolutely beautiful.
He had everything in order and arraigned perfectly.
I realized that when I moved into my house, 15 years later it was just starting to get into shape a little bit.
Hard to believe what they did with my old car parts store!