new condenser

if we have a heat pump already installed and want to get a new condenser. do we have to get a condenser for heat pump or just a reg. condenser that goes outside?????/

Reply to
deb

Different, a bit more complex.

Ed Pawlowski

Yeahbut what if the condenser deb is referring to is a capacitor? :o)

Reply to
Eagle

"That's okay. The scotch I just had was Gin."

Maj. Margaret Houlihan, commenting on her evening of drinking.

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

:D I watch 'MASH' all the time.

Reply to
Eagle

Oren posted for all of us...

Oh, now you get technical... gaz 'er up

Reply to
Tekkie®

if we have a heat pump already installed and want to get a new condenser. do we have to get a condenser for heat pump or just a reg. condenser that goes outside?????/

-- You are asking for catch 22? If you putting together heat pump from scratch yes condenser must be design to act as Evaporator and Condenser there for configuration of tubing (piping) will be some what different and its Capacity may vary it is very important that matches size needed. No I do not believe that "reversing Solenoid valves will be built into system while it may come with them but not necessarily built in.

Reply to
tony944

Houlihan: OW! What was that! Trapper: Got you a load of B1. Get you back on your feet again. Houlihan: And I didn't get you any thing....

For the bonus round, who said this: "Chivalry isn't dead. It's just been replaced by exhaustion."

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

"I'm not so think as you drunk I am" lol

Hawkeye!

Reply to
Eagle

"I'll trust you boys to get her sobered up before morning. Her honey bunch Pnobscott will be here in the morning, bright and early." (something Potter would have said.)

(Water runs in shower, Margaret in BDUs laughs) "Well, this isn't what I expected from war. I am sure glad Peg isn't here to see this." (Some thing BJ might have said.)

Reply to
Stormin Mormon