new condenser

if we have a heat pump already installed and want to get a new condenser. do we have to get a condenser for heat pump or just a reg. condenser that goes outside?????/
On 10/23/2015 5:44 PM, deb wrote:

Different, a bit more complex. https://www.furnacecompare.com/air-conditioners/what-is-a-condenser.html
Uncle Monster pretended :

Yeahbut what if the condenser deb is referring to is a capacitor? :o)
On 10/24/2015 11:34 AM, Eagle wrote:

"That's okay. The scotch I just had was Gin."
Maj. Margaret Houlihan, commenting on her evening of drinking.
Stormin Mormon explained on 10/24/2015 :

:D I watch 'MASH' all the time.
On 10/24/2015 2:53 PM, Eagle wrote:

Houlihan: OW! What was that! Trapper: Got you a load of B1. Get you back on your feet again. Houlihan: And I didn't get you any thing....
For the bonus round, who said this: "Chivalry isn't dead. It's just been replaced by exhaustion."
--
.
Christopher A. Young

"I'm not so think as you drunk I am" lol

Hawkeye!
On 10/25/2015 1:02 PM, Eagle wrote:

"I'll trust you boys to get her sobered up before morning. Her honey bunch Pnobscott will be here in the morning, bright and early." (something Potter would have said.)
(Water runs in shower, Margaret in BDUs laughs) "Well, this isn't what I expected from war. I am sure glad Peg isn't here to see this." (Some thing BJ might have said.)
--
.
Christopher A. Young

Oh, now you get technical... gaz 'er up
--
Tekkie

"deb" wrote in message
if we have a heat pump already installed and want to get a new condenser. do we have to get a condenser for heat pump or just a reg. condenser that goes outside?????/
-- You are asking for catch 22? If you putting together heat pump from scratch yes condenser must be design to act as Evaporator and Condenser there for configuration of tubing (piping) will be some what different and its Capacity may vary it is very important that matches size needed. No I do not believe that "reversing Solenoid valves will be built into system while it may come with them but not necessarily built in.