New California Driving Laws take effect January 1st, 2016

I don't think I"ve ever been to a funeral at night. Is there such a thing?

Reply to
>>>Ashton Crusher

Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney posted for all of us...

No silly, one either flashes their lights on & off rapidly or uses candles on the fender or sets the little funeral flags on fire.

Reply to
Tekkie®

01520160SB491

provisions would

dangerous for anyone in traffic to have both ears blocked.

I don't know, but if there was one, it would be easy to miss with their lights off.

Reply to
Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney