New California Driving Laws take effect January 1st, 2016

Page 4 of 4
Per .:

That's pretty good...
Where did it come from ?
--
Pete Cresswell

On 1/3/2016 8:31 AM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:

Ayn Rand. An imperfect person, as are we all, but in many ways a sage and seer of our bleak world. She tried for extreme melodrama but now we're way beyond even her cynical dystopia.
--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

https://leginfo.legislature.ca.gov/faces/billNavClient.xhtml?bill_id 1520160AB208
Makes sense to me. The speed limit on these kind of grades is pretty low already.