New Bosch dishwasher using too much rinse agent

We got a Bosch dishwasher yesterday...model SHE66C. I filled up the rinse agent dispenser before running it.

On the second load, the "low rinse agent" indicator was already on. After it finished, it took another 2 ounces of rinse agent.

At the rate of 1 ounce per load of dishes, rinse agent would bankrupt me. :)

Any idea what's going on?

The dispenser arrow is set to the factory default of 3.

Reply to
Mitch

"Mitch" wrote

== Lower the dial? My Bosch has always done the same thing. It seems to want you to keep it topped off. Is your water hard?

Reply to
Gini

Thanks!

Softened.