New bath tub

Hi, Swapped out an aging tub with new one. This tub is VERY slippery. What is quick and easy anti-slip measure w/o damaging the surface?

Reply to
Tony Hwang

wear tennis shoes

Reply to
ransley

And rubber shorts

Reply to
dadiOH

Stick on anti-skid strips.

Reply to
dadiOH

Watch your step.

Reply to
Van Chocstraw

Install a grab bar and tie yourself to it.

Reply to
Phisherman

"Tony Hwang" wrote

A tub mat. We have one. It's padded/foamy weave material (so comfy to sit on) and has suckers on the bottom to keep it in place. Once done, we just peel it off and stick it to the wall to dry so it won't mildew. Can go in the washing machine.

Reply to
cshenk

Those will damage the finish in time.

Reply to