New bath tub

Hi, Swapped out an aging tub with new one. This tub is VERY slippery. What is quick and easy anti-slip measure w/o damaging the surface?

wear tennis shoes
ransley wrote:

And rubber shorts
--

dadiOH
____________________________
Tony Hwang wrote:

Stick on anti-skid strips.
--

dadiOH

Those will damage the finish in time.
Tony Hwang wrote:

Watch your step.

Install a grab bar and tie yourself to it.
"Tony Hwang" wrote

A tub mat. We have one. It's padded/foamy weave material (so comfy to sit on) and has suckers on the bottom to keep it in place. Once done, we just peel it off and stick it to the wall to dry so it won't mildew. Can go in the washing machine.