New A/C: Help with determining fair replacement cost

Count all the doors in your home and divide by 7. Your answer will be how many tons of cooling you will need. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

Wrong, you have to then multiply that number by the number of door frames and then add in the number of piles on he carpet then multiply all that by pi.

Reply to
Al Moran

Interesting.

If I invite a friend to spend the night, the house will grow an extra door.

Reply to
Tim

I always tell my friends that if they want to spend the night, they have to bring a door.

I don't get much company......

Reply to
Dr. Hardcrab