New A/C: Help with determining fair replacement cost

Page 2 of 2
Most messages who imply/state that my quotes are too high do not tell me by how much... are we talking multiple hundreds, or...? Such info would make life easier. Feel free to email directly if you don't want to write it out in public. Thanks.

this
is
little
Prices sound way too high to me!
Do NOT upsize, do other things to reduce the heatload! Read all you can, --learn enough to help you save your hard earned money! There is a lot that all buyers need to know before they can communicate effectively with contractors and then make wise decisions. - udarrell - Darrell
--
PROPER A/C UNIT & DUCT SIZING ESSENTIAL for EFFICIENCY & BTUH PERFORMANCE
http://www.udarrell.com/proper_cfm_btuh_duct_sizing_air_conditioning_systems.html