New $475 windows slide

I just has 4 triple pane double hung windows installed and found recently that 2 of them slide down after i open them on their own accord. I called the company and they are sending a repair man...is this an easy fix or do they have to take out those windows again? The other 2 seem to hold their own when i opened them.
probably depends on the brand. marvins have a catch mechanism on either side to engage the sash spring. sometimes one side isn't engaged so the sash will sag. don't fool with it yourself as you can break it. have the repair guy show you how it's done.